[J-core] ice-40 walkthrew

Squirell squirell at protonmail.com
Fri Sep 8 20:18:33 EDT 2017

...just watched "building CPU from scratch" and there's the answer!
i'd love to put a link on my site to the turtle board in the new year 2018, i think it would really help the developers evolve into a larger market (whilst holding back on inflated industrial modernism)  you can reach me at this email, if you have a problem with that....
thankyou for your time
benjamin hayes
REALopensource
/ \ I _ (