[J-core] Adding SH2/SH4 support to LiteX using J-Core?

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Wed Feb 8 06:21:41 EST 2017

Just a (meaningless) FYI:

I used a current version of yosys, built against an eval version of Verific VHDL front end, to synthesise this hacked version of J2 just now.

It looks like it would fit an ICE40 8k, even with the MAC unit included.

Cheers,
J.