[J-core] HDMI

txt.file txt.file at txtfile.eu
Wed Oct 19 06:51:21 EDT 2016

Why did you chose HDMI and not DisplayPort?

DisplayPort is an open standard created by VESA. It is even able to
transport HDMI signals if you really need HDMI. With HDMI I have to use
a proprietary format on an otherwise fully open specification processor.

kind regards
txt.file
--
This email is digitally signed.