[J-core] Adding new targets for J2

Gutierrez, Santiago Santiago.Gutierrez at viasat.com
Fri Jun 10 17:44:44 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I had previously emailed the OPF email asking if there was a proven way to target a new FPGA for the J2 bitstream build. They linked me to j-core and I looked through your website as well as the archived mailing list. However I couldn't find a suitable solution for what I am trying to do. I would like to specify the Xilinx Kintex 7 as a new build target for the J2. I had through the tutorials for using on the microboard, but nothing stuck out to me on how to target a new FPGA. I would also like to include some custom IP that I have in the bitstream, so someway to include that in the build would be great to know. If I'm missing something obvious that could help me out on the website, I apologize, but any info would help immensely.

Thank you for your time,

Santiago Gutierrez