[J-core] MimasV2Config.py: unable to read SPI Flash ID

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:59:55 EDT 2016

On Sat 2016-04-16 @ 05:39:14 PM, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> Trevor, that's exactly what I'm seeing.

But in your email thread the console output you pasted shows your script gets
beyond the "detection of the SPI Flash" phase. Your output explicitly shows
that your flash is detected, then you get errors further along. In my case my
script is unable to detect the SPI flash at all, so I'm not sure we're seeing
the same error.