[J-core] Did anybody do anything with those turtle boards?

Cedric Bail cedric.bail at pm.me
Mon Jun 7 23:33:45 UTC 2021

On Monday, June 7th, 2021 at 5:53 AM, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
> I mailed out a half-dozen turtle boards to various people, each of whom had
> plans to do things with them, and am told the boards all arrived successfully
> but haven't heard back since.
>

> I haven't exactly followed up either (we got buried by work again) but... Ping?
> How's it going?

It has been some time indeed. I got it setup in its own network and sandboxed so that I could share it with others. I managed to build a few hello world type of application. Then with covid, I moved place and got a lot of other things on my plate, but if people are interested to have remote access I would like to hear about it. It would motivate me to get those back online and maybe hear what they would want to be able to do. And for anyone, there is no MMU/TLB/memory protection, so everyone is root and I would rely on doing a backup of the SD to be able to restore the turtle when there is a problem.

Cedric