[J-core] Did you notice the github?

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Sat Sep 7 21:07:47 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We’re trying to coordinate getting all the J-Core projects wheels back on.  This ice40 port is a proof of concept, from a very stable, old (2016ish) internal repo version.

I made a few important changes to it:
- synchronous read register files
- all internal memory
- very small rom

It will run on upduino 2.0, but the main target is a small board I made to support Free42.

We’re working on getting our current RTL (not the 2016 version) ready for release.  Full SMP with MMU, and so also quite a bit larger... needs some open hardware to go with it.

Cheers,
J.