[J-core] We're not making ELC Europe.

Joh-Tob Schäg johtobsch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:55:50 EDT 2019

The call for participation for the 36c3 is released. (
https://content.events.ccc.de/cfp/36c3/index.en.html )
Here the bullets point in English:
 * 26. October 2019, Deadline for submissions
 * 11. November 2019, Notice of acceptance
 * 27.-30. December 2019, Chaos Communication Congress

I see two tracks where J-Core could fit:
 * hardware
 * security

<https://content.events.ccc.de/cfp/36c3/cfp-hardware-en.pdf>
Hardware