[J-core] We're not making ELC Europe.

Joh-Tob Schäg johtobsch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 17:29:40 EDT 2019

Thank you for letting us know.

I could find any information about specs of the turtle board on the
website (http://j-core.org/turtle/). Since you are moving into
production the specs should well known.
Could you enlighten us about what FPGA made it and the other specs of the board.
What does that FPGA choice means for the turtles viability as a dev
board in the future? In the IRC i saw the question whether the board
will be big enough for a J4 or a J64.
Additionally are you looking for other conferences to present at?
There are a few more events this year:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/Resources/Event-Calendar
Including at the end this year (27.-30. December) there is the 36.
Chaos Communication Congress (36C3) in Leipzig, Germany. They are
known to be very capable with recording talks but i guess getting a
spot now could be though.