[J-core] MMU pdf?

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Thu Feb 1 14:55:08 EST 2018

Yes... but I want to decide on the instruction set impact, or at least have good arguments for the proposed approach, before we kick off endless discussion (as Nishii-san has pointed out is likely).

This is being actively worked on, an initial implementation is likely to accompany the docs.

Cheers,
J.