[J-core] Port Idea: Little Kernel

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Sat Nov 4 06:51:31 EDT 2017

All,

Sorry we are not always more responsive, and it may appear to be the case that work is stopped on some part or another.  That is not the case, all this is actively maintained, for real shipping customer projects (not toys, or experiments).

What we don't have time to do is J-Core specific open source releases... and this we really have to fix, and that is the subject of ongoing resource planning.  It is a priority.

The tool chain meanwhile is very mature, and actively maintained.  Please use the musl cross make (last check in: Wednesday) https://github.com/richfelker/musl-cross-make to build it.  Any regressions or build breaks for the J-Core target can be posted here, or direct to the maintainer, who is also the arch kernel maintainer...

I think it likely that the J-Core / SH kernel maintainers may have missed your patches on the kernel list.  Please post them here... Rich, Rob and Jeff read this list, at least most of the time.  (To reiterate, we develop this stuff and on thus stuff every day at our day jobs).

Cheers,