[J-core] Port Idea: Little Kernel

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Nov 4 06:36:09 EDT 2017

On 11/04/2017 11:29 AM, Ken Phillis Jr wrote:
> I know most of the current work is centered around Linux.

To be honest, I currently don't see any Linux work actually happen.

The two kernel maintainers seem to have completely stopped their work,
all patches sent to the kernel mailing lists remain unanswered now.

gcc upstream doesn't look any better with bugs I have opened months
ago still not being addressed and therefore affected packages still
not being able to be built in Debian on sh4.

>From my point of view, I'm currently the only person doing any work
for Linux on SuperH/J-Core but I'd be happy to be convinced of the
opposite and I would be happy if there was some activity again.

For the moment, the future doesn't look too bright though.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz at debian.org