[J-core] Sorry for the radio silence.

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Tue May 9 00:17:42 EDT 2017

Smallish pilot production, likely 50 or 100pcs.

The prototypes (I think we built 10 or 15) were good out of the gate, the only changes were things like the USB connector has a tendency to break (changed to ones with through hole anchor pins).

Cheers,
J.