[J-core] j3/mmu and first silicon status.

D. Jeff Dionne jeff at SE-Instruments.co.jp
Fri Mar 24 04:00:49 EDT 2017

On Mar 23, 2017, at 7:15, BGB <cr88192 at gmail.com> wrote:

I’m all for simple.

Can you write up a concise specification of what you have implemented and/or
propose?  I think 2 things that are important are support for both 8k + 4Meg pages,
and simple hardware implementation.  Diagraming the translation, tables and
entires would go a long way…

Then the Kernel guys can suggest advantageous changes/optimizations…

Cheers,
J.