[J-core] Talk video.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Jan 20 16:08:36 EST 2017

On 01/19/2017 09:59 PM, BGB wrote:
> this is mostly noting how recent-ish I discovered I could do pages on
> GitHub, and then as another (semi-successful) test, stuck my newer 3D
> engine project in the browser, linked to from here:
> https://cr88192.github.io/bgbtech_html/

I saw your tweet. I can't get it to run in my android phone (maybe it
does and takes forever, I gave it ~5 minutes to show a sign of life) and
https pages won't resolve via tethering in tasmania (at the 2g speeds
all the https negotiation times out for some reason, I can't access any
https page unless I've got wifi, which I don't at the airport).

But I look forward to trying it back in Austin.