[J-core] Our new opensource FPGA board

Goran Mahovlić goran.mahovlic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 02:23:28 EST 2017

We have only few samples I think there is only 6 working one (and 3 empty
boards so we could try smaller FPGA),

We are small makerspace and we do not have money for mass production.

so we have asked local company to give us estimate how much would it cost
to make next 10pcs locally for us.
When we get price we would ask them if they or someone can sell it.

in Q1 I will have more info