[J-core] All of my patches now collected on GitHub

Geoff Salmon gsalmon at se-instruments.com
Fri Jul 22 16:26:16 EDT 2016

Wow, you even updated cpugen! Awesome. I've been too busy this past week
to follow the mailing list closely, but I should have more time next
week to dig into your great contributions. We'll be releasing a new
version of the latest soc_top as a git repo soon to open up development
and avoid juggling patch sets.

thanks,
Geoff