[J-core] PC-relative loads and delay slots

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Tue Jul 19 00:22:58 EDT 2016

I don’t see a better way than the approach you’ve taken, and so is just
one more piece of evidence that these instructions expose pipeline internals
too much.  Therefore they ‘should’ trap in the delay slot if we want consistent
behaviour  That said, surely SH1/2/3 code somewhere relies upon it as is…

J.