[J-core] Open source lattice synthesis toolchain build script.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Nov 7 12:28:18 UTC 2019

On 11/4/19 7:01 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> Now we fire up yosys with the ghdlsim module and tell it to work on register
> file. (Yes, it's got an interactive mode with its own prompt.)
>
>   $ yosys -m ghdl
>   yosys> ghdl register_file
>   1. Executing GHDL.

Note, you can use -p to run the command from the command line, in this case:

  yosys -m ghdl -p "ghdl register_file"

Which produces the same error, then exits without having to type "exit" from the
interactive mode.

Meanwhile, we've been engaging with the upstream developers. They merged the
test case from our bug report:

  https://github.com/tgingold/ghdlsynth-beta/commit/73e03cbc9b07

And jeff submitted this issue yesterday, which got a positive reply:

  https://github.com/tgingold/ghdlsynth-beta/issues/70

So we keep chugging along...