[J-core] Pondering j-core kickstarter ideas.

Ken Phillis Jr kphillisjr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 19:34:25 EDT 2017

Thank you for the response, and I am happy to find out that some Fixed
Point math is already in the J2 processor. Do you happen to know what
the Q Number format [1] is for the J-Core Fixed Point math? I know
that the Fixed Point OpenGL ES extension [2] specifies S15.16, and
this format just happens to be a perfect match to the Q16.16 format.

[1] Wikipedia: Q (number format):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(number_format)
[2] Khronos Registry: OES_fixed_point
https://www.khronos.org/registry/OpenGL/extensions/OES/OES_fixed_point.txt