[J-core] Port Idea: Little Kernel

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 13 18:41:31 EST 2017

(Resending as Thunderbird messed up the formatting)

On 11/13/2017 05:07 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> They are called "網樂通" in Chinese. If you go to Yahoo Auction Taiwan,
> you can find them:
> https://tw.bid.yahoo.com/search/auction/product?kw=%E7%B6%B2%E6%A8%82%E9%80%9A&p=%E7%B6%B2%E6%A8%82%E9%80%9A
>
> And you can probably use a service like this one to buy them from abroad:
>
>> http://www.letsgobuy-tw.com/

Documentation is also available:

> https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/156346062-STi7105.pdf
> https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/en.CD17182230.pdf

So, I assume with the hardware, the documentation and the available
kernel sources, it should be possible to get a current kernel
working on those boxes.

Would be great if that happened, I could then use my 7 NextVoDs
as buildds for Debian.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz