[J-core] Turtle status?

Jen McCann jen.mccann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:23:22 EDT 2017

All,

as Rob indicated, a larger order (including turtle boards) is being placed
with the manufacturer. It is our expectation that the production run will
take approximately 3-4 weeks once initiated, and we are looking to have
this started within a week's time.

We will keep you updated as this progresses.

Thanks for your patience.
-jen