[J-core] dtb file in downloads dir.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jan 19 19:54:17 EST 2017

Rich mentioned that I forgot to upload a dtb file to the website (and
the current bootloader/vmlinux combo needs one).

In general I'm trying to update the build instructions on the website to
use musl-cross-make and mkroot and current vanilla kernels and so on,
but I hit the problem that the j2_defconfig file does not have initramfs
enabled.

I can provide CONFIG_INITRAMFS_SOURCE during the build (I think I can
just override it on the command line), but I can't _enable_ initramfs
without walking people through a menuconfig session...