[J-core] Equiv of a datasheet?

Don A. Bailey donb at securitymouse.com
Thu Jan 5 18:56:03 EST 2017

Hi All,

I'm very happy to have accidentally stumbled upon the j-core project today.
I'm currently involved in RISC-V and it's wonderful to see another open
source CPU project.

I'm interested in using the j-core sh2 "clone". Is there the equivalent of
a datasheet? I'd like to learn how to port my custom operating system to
it, but I'm having trouble finding clear SH-2 architecture documents that
describe more than the instruction set. E.g. what are the vectors in the
VBR, what is the order, etc.?

Any advice is appreciated. Congrats on a very cool project!

Best,

Don A. Bailey
Founder / CEO
Lab Mouse Security