[J-core] j2 llvm repo?

Visoiu Mistrih Francis thegameg1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 01:22:32 EST 2017

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 03:26:28PM -0600, Rob Landley wrote:
> Whatever method you're using to push to your repository seems to be
> forcing me to delete my copy and re-clone it each time, which is kind of
> inconvenient...

That's right, since I don't have a stable version yet, I try to keep all
my patches on top of the most recent LLVM version, so I usually just
`git pull --rebase` from upstream, and `push -f` on my repo. Once I'll
get something stable out of it, I'll pick an LLVM commit and keep it
stable.

You could try to `git pull --rebase` instead of `git pull`, it may avoid
some problems.

> Let me know when you're ready for outside testing, I look forward to
> trying it...

Awesome, thanks! I'll let you know.

--
Francis Visoiu Mistrih