[J-core] Our new opensource FPGA board

Goran Mahovlić goran.mahovlic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 08:19:47 EST 2017

I did manage to home solder one board with smaller FPGA so we can test it.

http://www.lemilica.com/doing-ulx3st-fpga-board-home/
http://www.lemilica.com/doing-ulx3st-fpga-board-home-part2/
http://www.lemilica.com/doing-ulx3st-fpga-board-home-part3/

Emard (creator of this board) has told me that he has one spare board to
give someone that would be interested in porting J-CORE on it.
After that I would consider making some network shield for it.