[J-core] Numato board oscilloscope?

Daniel V daniel.viksporre at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 04:46:19 EDT 2016

Another thing that can be done (to save memory, is that instead of
sampling signals), is to write VHDL code that counts specific things
or make IRQ requests based on things, that you normally can't do in a
computer.

Like complex triggers to know when to sample, and you can use
asynchronous sampling to save memory or logic, combined with counters
of specific things.

A dream would be to combine c code, and VHDL.

Something like Tinycc could be changed, to declare custom constructs
that change the VHDL code. Then you could declare preconfigured VHDL
code that gets patched in when you need them.

// Daniel V.