[J-core] Numato board oscilloscope?

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.com
Sat Sep 10 03:51:24 EDT 2016

What is the objective of this?   To monitor the SDcard activity?   If so, having the option of integrating a small logic analyser core is both useful and something I've been meaning to to.

It doesn't even have to be very complex.  Because the SRAM can be directly mapped into the j-core address space, it can be even simpler than this http://hamsterworks.co.nz/mediawiki/index.php/CheapScope

The C code shows just how small the UI can be.

SEI engineers use these, btw: https://www.saleae.com

Cheers,
J.