[J-core] working on SH-2 emulator.

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.co.jp
Tue Sep 6 03:26:32 EDT 2016

The driver does exist...  here is a print of my boot just a few min ago:

Open vmlinux OK
Use bootloader's DTB
RUN program
Linux version 4.6.0-00044-g127f81a-dirty (jeff at VirtualSuSE) (gcc version 5.3.0 (GCC) ) #2 SMP Sun Sep 4 07:28:34 EDT 2016
Boot params:
... MOUNT_ROOT_RDONLY - 00000001
... RAMDISK_FLAGS     - 00000000
... ORIG_ROOT_DEV     - 00000200
... LOADER_TYPE       - 00000001
... INITRD_START      - 00000000
... INITRD_SIZE       - 00000000
earlycon: uartlite_a0 at MMIO 0xabcd0100 (options '')
bootconsole [uartlite_a0] enabled
Booting machvec: devicetree

The relevant lines in .config are:

#