[J-core] Simple introductory project - Numato board 7-segment display

Forest Crossman cyrozap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:33:31 EDT 2016

I wrote some Verilog to do this a while back--the code is here:
https://github.com/cyrozap/mimas_v2_hex_display

With the default refresh rate of 1 kHz, there is no visible flickering
and it easily meets timing constraints. Also, it's been a while since
I last built anything with it, but I believe the LUT usage is below
100 or so.

I only wanted to display unsigned bytes as hex so this isn't a full
general-purpose driver, but modifying it to individually address each
segment of each display shouldn't be too difficult.

--
Forest Crossman