[J-core] Potential meet up in Mountain View

Jen McCann jen.mccann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:07:53 EST 2016

All,

we have selected Roberto's Cantina as a location for tomorrow's meet-up.
http://www.robertos-cantina.com.
We have a reservation for 6:30, under the name of "Jen".

They are located at the following address:

168 South Murphy Avenue

Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Phone: 408-739-2021

It's a Mexican place that can accommodate both food allergies and
vegetarians (like myself).

Looking forward to seeing everyone then.

cheers,
jen