[J-core] Still working on the turtle board kickstarter.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun May 29 13:56:44 EDT 2016

Sorry for the delay, none of us have ever actually done a kickstarter
before and we have no idea what the incentive tiers should be.

It's also one of those things where the more boards we can make the
cheaper they get, but that means we're not sure how much to ask for each
board. (We hope to at _least_ do enough to get them down to around $70
each, but that's over a thousand boards...)

We're pretty happy with the first round of prototypes. Haven't done a
second round yet. But it does not look like we'll have the kickstarter
up before the end of the  month on tuesday, for which I apologize. :)