[J-core] J-Core Members in Japan

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Jul 18 22:42:21 EDT 2016

On 07/18/2016 05:28 PM, Rob Landley wrote:
> (which theoretically stands for "Solar Energy Instruments").

Sigh, "smart", not "solar". I _do_ actually know the name of this
company, but the "theoretically" above was because I almost never expand
the acronym, it's just "sei"...

Anyway, if you want to meet some tokyo j-core engineers email
jen at se-instruments.com and she might be able to set something up. I
don't think we have any non-local engineers scheduled to visit from out
of town in the next couple months, but it happens a few times per year
and I can try to post it here next time we do.

If you want to meet Sato-san, you can email him directly:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS#n10981

As for the Linux Jamboree, when a new one is scheduled it'll be #58,
meaning the page should be here:

 http://www.elinux.org/Japan_Technical_Jamboree_58

The announcements of new sessions go out on this old mailing list: