[J-core] numato CFG_DDR_CK_CYCLE = ?

Goran Mahovlić goran.mahovlic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 04:49:54 EDT 2016

We still have no luck with implementing your DDR driver into our designs.

If someone have bit of time and could solve this, that would be great.

Recently he added Floating point vector processor, and some DDR3 AXI driver
for other boards, but numato gives us trouble.

https://github.com/f32c/f32c

And feel free to use our modules for your CORE to...