[J-core] Is a small Linux distribution available for J2 on Numato Mimas?

Abhishek Madhyastha abhishek046 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 11:34:46 EDT 2016

Hi Rich,

What'd be your opinion on the Ethernet expansion board that Numato
provides(this was discussed a while ago on another mail chain)?

I mean, it wouldn't make sense for them to provide an expansion board
& use a Xilinx EDK made emac to talk to it if it would be this slow,
right?
,
What am I missing here? Is it the lack of an OS while using the
Microblaze to interface to the emac(& subsequently the phy on the
expansion board)?

-Abhishek