[J-core] Question about xilinx tools on Mac.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Apr 15 15:57:17 EDT 2016

I got an email notification from Google plus (really!) about this question:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ChristopherFriedt/posts/2yDNfJkQfRi?cfem=1

>From one of the people who pinged us about j-core last week. Anybody who
uses the Mac side of the force want to answer that? (I know people
around here do, but I just do the linux stuff...)

I wrote an enormous horrible install walkthrough at
http://j-core.org/bitcomp.html but I only ever tried the Linux side.
That also doesn't explain GHDL install, nor does it cover the new open
source toolchain Jeff's been trying to assemble...